No summer is totally complete without exciting matches on the red clay and a wonderful gathering in beautiful Båstad. We, of course, will be there, and we’d love you to join as our guests.
This year, Båstad-week is once again made up of both a women’s and a men’s competition running from July 11th through to July 21st. In the women’s competition, the participants depend on the results over in Wimbledon, but we hope to see 5-6 Swedish players fight against some of the world’s best. The men’s competition invites elite international players like Fernando Verdasco and Casper Ruud, as well as Elias and Mikael Ymer, the strongest Swedish contenders. There will be more top names to come, and you can follow the latest developments and additions at swedishopen.org.
As an ‘official partner’, we once again have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family to first-class tennis entertainment on one of the following days:
- Thursday 11th July which starts with an exciting seminar covering today’s digital challenges from 8am until 12pm. A separate program for this will follow
- Saturday 13th July (family day), where we see the finals of the doubles and singles competitions.
- Wednesday 17th July (family day) is when we see the exciting second round
- Thursday 18th July starts with an exciting seminar covering today’s communication challenges. A separate program for this will follow
- Saturday 20th Julyis when we see the semi-finals of both the singles and doubles tournaments, and finish the day with a sparkling tennis gala in the evening.
On Wednesday and both Saturdays we gather in the morning for a presentation of the day’s events, which is followed by a light lunch. Then the tennis begins on centre court, which can be seen from the sunniest spots.
We hope you have the opportunity to join, and we look forward to your response via pyramid.se/tennis. Alternatively, email the attached form back to us with your chosen date and details.
To guarantee your spaces, we need your reply by June 15th.
See you in Båstad!